Vivo Family Medicine is no longer accepting new patients.
2. Do you have a female family doctor?
Yes, Dr. Durgaa Rajendran has been a family physician with our team since September 2019. Our male physicians collaborate with Dr. Rajendran when needed. In addition, our team has two experienced female nurses. See our blog for more information on our team members!
3. Where is the clinic located?
Our location is at 952 Kingston Road, Suite 102, Toronto, Ontario, M4E 1S7. The closest major intersection is at Victoria Park Avenue and Kingston Road.
4. What are the hours of operation?
We are open:
Monday, Tuesday, Friday between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Wednesday and Thursday between 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm (evening clinic).
5. How do I reach the clinic?
Please call us at 647-345-8486 (VIVO) to reach our Patient Services Associates. To book an appointment online, please click here.
6. What do I expect from my first visit?
Your first appointment, called the 'intake appointment,' is an opportunity for you and your doctor to discuss any concerns you have about your health. This is an important appointment for your doctor to obtain comprehensive information about your medical history. It is also an opportunity to welcome you to the clinic and go over our policies and what to expect going forward. During the COVID-19 pandemic, all intake appointments will occur over the phone.
7. Can I still see the doctor without having to do the first visit (intake) appointment?
Vivo Family Medicine has a limited number of same-day urgency spots each day. Please call the clinic at 647-345-8486 to determine if there is a spot available for you.
You will not be enrolled as a patient of the family doctor unless you attend an intake appointment first.
8. Do you have online booking?
Yes! Online booking is available to all of our patients. This booking process requires your health card number and is private, quick and simple. Please click here to book an appointment online.
9. What should I bring for my appointment/ how should I prepare?
- Your OHIP card (Ontario Health Insurance Plan; green health card). Please note that without this card, we will need to charge for the visit.
- List of your medications (you can get this from your pharmacy) or alternatively your medication bottles. This list is crucial in ensuring your safety and allows your doctor to prescribe the correct medication.
- Your medical information. For example, you may have received a Hospital Discharge Report if you have been hospitalized recently. This information is quite useful for the doctor and will help guide your care.
- List of your specialists. This list can be quite helpful because we can refer to the same specialist if needed.
If you have other questions, please call us at: 647-345-8486.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you.
Vivo Family Medicine