1. How do I sign up to be on the patient waitlist?
Vivo Family Medicine is now accepting new patients. Please fill out the patient waitlist form and our administrative staff will contact you to schedule an appointment.
Yes, we are excited to welcome Dr. Durgaa Rajendran to our clinic who is accepting new patients. If you'd like to place your name on the waitlist, please fill out this form. We will phone you for an intake appointment. You will only become a patient at our clinic after attending the intake appointment.
3. Do you have a female family doctor?
Yes, we are very fortunate to secure a female family physician, Dr. Durgaa Rajendran, who has recently joined our clinic. Dr. Rajendran provides comprehensive family medicine. Our team also includes two experienced nurses. See our blog for more information on our team members!
4. Where is the clinic located?
Our location is at 952 Kingston Road, Suite 102, Toronto, Ontario, M4E 1S7. The closest major intersection is at Victoria Park Avenue and Kingston Road.
5. What are the hours of operation?
We are open Monday to Friday between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, except for Wednesday between 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm (evening clinic).
6. How do I reach the clinic?
Please call us at 647-345-8486 (VIVO) to reach our Patient Services Associate.
7. What do I expect from my first visit?
Your first appointment, called the 'intake appointment,' is an opportunity for you and your doctor to discuss any concerns you have about your health. This is an important appointment for your doctor to obtain comprehensive information about your medical history. It is also an opportunity to welcome you to the clinic and go over our policies and what to expect going forward.
8. Can I still see the doctor without having to do the first visit (intake) appointment?
Vivo Family Medicine has a limited number of same-day urgency spots each day. Please call the clinic at 647-345-8486 to determine if there is a spot available for you.
You will not be enrolled as a patient of the family doctor unless you attend an intake appointment first.
9. Do you have online booking?
We are currently in the process of arranging for online booking. In the meantime, please call our clinic to schedule your appointment. Thank you for your patience.
10. What should I bring for my appointment?
- Your OHIP card (Ontario Health Insurance Plan; green health card). Please note that without this card, we would have to charge for the visit.
- List of your medications (you can get this from your pharmacy) or alternatively your medication bottles. This list is crucial in ensuring your safety and would allow your doctor to prescribe the correct medication.
- Your medical information. For example, you may have received a Hospital Discharge Report if you have been hospitalized recently. This information is quite useful for the doctor to know as it will guide your care.
- List of your specialists. This list can be quite helpful because we can refer to the same specialist if needed.
If you have other questions, please email us at: email@example.com or call us at: 647-345-8486.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you.
Vivo Family Medicine