COVID-19 Vaccination Appointments
UPDATE (12-Apr-2021). Our Covid-19 Vaccination Clinic on April 17, 2021 is now fully booked. We hope to provide further vaccination clinics in the upcoming weeks. Thank you for your interest.
COVID-19 vaccination appointments are being made available to populations within the guidelines set forth by the Ontario government’s COVID-19 vaccine implementation plan.
Populations eligible to receive the vaccine now include (last updated 12-Apr-2021, 10:47 AM):
- Residents of seniors congregate care settings
- Staff and essential caregivers of seniors congregate care settings
- Health care workers and medical first responders
- Individuals living in shelters on experiencing homelessness
- Individuals who receive home care
- First Nations, Metis, and Inuit adults
- Faith leaders
- Individuals with high-risk chronic conditions and their caregivers
- Adults age 60 and older
- Adults age 18 and older who live in priority neighbourhoods
For more information visit: COVID-19 vaccines for Ontario | COVID-19 (coronavirus) in Ontario