Casual Dermatologist Position Available (Posted 31-Dec-2020)
We are seeking a dermatologist to join our busy physician-owned family practice on a casual basis. All referrals, triaging, and scheduling will be provided for you. Telus PS Suite EMR, nurse and excellent administrative staff trained directly by our lead physician. Support also includes a pharmacist onsite. Beautiful clinic (Scandinavian Design) located in the Upper Beaches Neighbourhood in Toronto with a well-managed and pleasant patient population. Opportunity to include both general dermatology as well as cosmetic procedures (high demand in the area). Low commitment, flexible hours, competitive remuneration. Opportunity to integrate virtual care if desired.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Registered Practical Nurse (Posted 31-Dec-2020)
We are seeking a part-time Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) to join our team!
At Vivo Family Medicine, our highest priority is our patients. We aim at continually improving the patient experience and optimizing care. This position requires an individual with an enthusiastic and congenial personality that is eager to please.
We have a new clinic with an enthusiastic, young team! We are committed not only to providing the best care for our patients, but also to the well-being and development of our physicians and staff.
- Administering injections (immunizations, medications, TB testing, allergy shots, etc.)
- Performing phlebotomy for patients, following appropriate standards for specimen handling/sorting/ processing
- Collecting swabs
- Gathering vitals (adults and children/infants)
- Dressing changes
- Communicating important information to patients
- Answering medical questions
- Assisting with minor procedures
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary space; sterilizing equipment.
- Administrative tasks such as calling patients and communicating with other clinics
- Excellent bedside manner is essential.
- Superior communication skills are necessary, both verbal and non-verbal.
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills are required.
- Must be accurate and detail oriented.
- Able to read, understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to build rapport with patients.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be comfortable with vaccinations (both adults and children/infants)
- You will be working with three doctors for a part-time position, 1-3 days a week, with the potential to move to a full-time position.
One position will be available for our clinic at 952 Kingston Road, Suite 102.
Please email email@example.com with a cover letter and resume if interested.