F/T P/T OPPORTUNITY IN PHYSICIAN-OWNED TORONTO CLINIC - BEACHES
Who we are: As a physician-run clinic, we recognize the importance of providing physicians with the necessary environment and resources to empower them to provide the best possible care and enjoy a sense of work-life balance and well-being. It is our goal to continuously improve the physician experience and optimize patient care.
We are a group of 3 family physicians looking to include more doctors to our incredibly supportive team with the opportunity to transition to FHO. We work in a physician-owned clinic in the Upper Beaches neighbourhood of Toronto.
We are supported by a dedicated full-time nurse, on-site pharmacist, and administrative staff trained directly by our lead doctor. Our clinic is equipped with Telus Practice Solutions EMR, Ocean e-referral, online booking, automated appointment reminders, HRM, OLIS, OTN, Connecting Ontario, SCOPE referral support, Dragon Dictation, and seamless integration of virtual and in-person patient care. We work in a beautifully designed clinic (see www.vivofamilymed.com).
What can you expect as a member of our team?
- Ability to receive mentoring from three family physicians at our clinic
- Work in a beautiful clinic built specifically for doctors
- Excellent work-life balance and physician autonomy
- Attentive staff to support your daily endeavors, including a dedicated nurse and administrators
- Competitive remuneration
- A friendly, family-oriented neighbourhood situated in the Upper Beaches of Toronto
- Comprehensive resources for billing & referrals
- Collegial environment to share clinical knowledge
Dr. Kadhim, our Lead Physician, is readily available to provide:
- On-site support for the physician
- Billing support
- Referral management and resources
Our Patient Services Associates play a vital role in clinic operations and provide excellent patient service. Some of their tasks include:
- Maintaining an efficient appointment schedule
- Triaging prescriptions
- Managing clinic supplies
- Following up on pending consultations and tests
- Managing referrals
- Following up on billing and uninsured services
Our dedicated full-time nurse is experienced in numerous services including:
- Triaging history
- Vitals and body measurement
- Ear syringing
- Liquid nitrogen
- Assisting in pelvic exams and pap collection
- Wound dressing
- Immunizations and B12 injections
There is also a full-time pharmacist on-site assisting physicians in several ways, such as answering clinical questions, providing guidance on drug coverage, and ensuring safety of medications in pregnancy.
- HOURS: Flexible
- EMR: PS Suite
- SUPPORT: Dedicated RPN; excellent administrative staff; pharmacist on-site; Dr. Kadhim available to provide support re: billing, referrals, community resources
- PAYMENT: Cost-sharing agreement
Please email email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!