We are seeking a Patient Services Associate to join our team! You will be responsible for greeting and receiving patients, addressing patient questions, managing appointment schedules, and conducting basic clinical tasks (training to be provided). Absolutely no medical training or related medical education is needed for this position.
At Vivo Family Medicine, our highest priority is our patients. We aim at continually improving the patient experience and optimizing care. This position requires an individual with an enthusiastic and congenial personality that is eager to please.
- Interpersonal skills are essential.
- Superior communication skills are necessary, both verbal and non-verbal.
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills are required.
- Must be accurate and detail oriented.
- Able to read, understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to build rapport with patients.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Greet and receive patients and visitors
- Assist patient with immediate needs and address pertinent questions
- Coordinate patient activity in reception area, report problems or irregularities, and communicate delays to patients
- Obtain detailed patient information and OHIP details
- Register new patients on electronic medical record system
- Update patient demographics at each visit
- Inform patients of the patient payment requirements for their visit
- Maintain open lines of communication and support customer service needs
- Oversee reception area maintenance
- Confirm patient appointments
- Process daily mail
- Escort patients to exam rooms
- Restock exam rooms as necessary
- Prepare appropriate clinical items for physicians at appointment outset
We will be looking for an individual to work clinic hours: Mondays to Fridays 9AM to 5 PM, with the exception of Wednesdays (12:00 PM to 8:00PM).
For more information and to apply, please email your cover letter and CV to Ms. Mary Aglipay at: email@example.com by July 20, 2018