Please note that the majority of our appointments will continue to be conducted over the phone or virtually. All appointments are still being booked by calling our office (647-345-8486) or by booking online. In-person appointments will be arranged as needed after discussion with your doctor. We cannot accept walk-in appointments at this time. Some examples of appointments that may require an in-person visit include:
- Visits where a physical examination is needed as determined by your doctor
To ensure the well-being of patients and staff, here are some of the measures we have been taking:
- Conducting an appointment over the phone first to determine whether an in-person appointment is needed
- Screening patients over the phone and at the door
- Mandatory wearing of a mask by everyone (patients and staff)
- Mandatory hand sanitizing at the door
- Spacing appointments apart to support physical distancing
- Avoiding use of the waiting room
- Installation of a Plexiglass shield at reception
- Limiting the accompanying adult to one parent/ caregiver
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection protocols
If you are booked for an in-person appointment, to ensure your appointment goes smoothly, here are some helpful tips for you to consider:
- Please bring your own clean cloth or disposable mask to your appointment.
- Please remember only one parent/caregiver is allowed at the appointment.
Please note that we are not currently collecting blood samples at the clinic. If bloodwork is required, we are directing patients to nearby labs (Main/Danforth being the closest). Your doctor will fax the requisition directly to the lab of your preference.
Thank you for taking the time to read this update! We truly appreciate your patience and cooperation during this transitionary period.
The Vivo Family Medicine Team