We are seeking a part-time Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) to join our team!
At Vivo Family Medicine, our highest priority is our patients. We aim at continually improving the patient experience and optimizing care. This position requires an individual with an enthusiastic and congenial personality that is eager to please.
We have a brand new clinic with an enthusiastic, young team! We are committed not only to providing the best care for our patients, but also to the well-being and development of our physicians and staff.
- Administering injections (immunizations, medications, TB testing, allergy shots, etc.)
- Performing phlebotomy for patients, following appropriate standards for specimen handling/sorting/ processing
- Performing pelvic exams
- Gathering vitals (adults and children/infants)
- Dressing changes
- Communicating important information to patients
- Answering medical questions
- Assisting with minor procedures
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary space; sterilizing equipment.
- Administrative tasks such as calling patients and communicating with other clinics
- Excellent bedside manner is essential.
- Superior communication skills are necessary, both verbal and non-verbal.
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills are required.
- Must be accurate and detail oriented.
- Able to read, understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to build rapport with patients.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have had experience performing phlebotomy.
You will be working with a single doctor for a part-time position, 1-3 days a week, with the potential to move to a full-time position within 12-18 months. The pay will start at $19-$21/hr. We are currently seeking to hire for primarily business hours (9:00- 5:00PM).
One position will be available for our brand new clinic at 952 Kingston Road, Suite 102.
Vivo Family Medicine Purpose: We exist with the sole purpose of delivering the best primary care.
Please email email@example.com with your resume if interested.